The Street LX Electric Chain Hoist
The LX range is available in capacities from 125Kg up to 5Tonnes with single and dual speed options, standard headroom and low headroom design and powered, push or hand geared travel.
All lifting capacities are available at M5 (FEM 2m) with speeds to suit all applications.
Using our design experience with larger wire rope hoists Steet have incoporated ‘big crane’ technology into the LX which make for an extremely robust and reliable hoist.
The R&M LK Electric Chain Hoist
- 1/8 to 2 ton capacities (125 kg – 2000 kg) / Single fall up to 2.5 ton (2,500 kg), two fall up to 5 tons (5000 kg)
- 10, 15 and 20 ft. (3, 4.5 and 6 m) lifts standard; additional lifting heights available up to 98 ft. (30 m) single fall, 49 ft. (15 m) two fall
- Two-speed TMU trolley drive unit (trolley speed is 80/20 FPM)
- Trolley brake, drop lugs and bumpers are standard
- Variable frequency drive option on TMU
- Various hoist suspensions including hook, push trolley & motorized trolley (TMU)
- Disc brake positioned after the mechanical overload device (clutch); on the load path
- High density polyethylene black chain container
- Two or three step helical gear